.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project Life Tuesday!

I never forgot about you I just didn't have then energy to post and journal so I put it off until today. Enjoy!!



Saturday, January 23, 2010


This is a picture of me sitting in class trying to get work done, which I did but if you notice I was also on facebook. I know, I have class on Saturdays and Sundays. This semester I have them for the next two weekends. So if anyone is keeping track, that means I will have them three weekends in a row. I think I am going need a lot of pray for endurance.




Sunday, January 24, 2010

I took a picture of the clock as I got into bed. After a long weekend of classes and subbing this was the time that I went to bed. This is one of the main downfalls to having weekend classes. I come home exhausted. Sometimes I really thank God that I don’t have a “family” to take care of, that I really just have myself to worry about. I mean I have Caty, but there are 3 other adults that can help so the soul reasonability doesn’t fall on to me.




Monday, January 25, 2010

After a long weekend, I had to sub on a Monday morning, as I was getting into the shower I said a little prayer. “You know I wouldn’t mind a 2 hour delay. I mean I really appreciate the sub job and will go in with a good attitude but a 2 hour delay would be nice.” Well that is what I got. I went back to be for an hour and a half, then got up went in to sub for the school day and extended learning opportunities (ie. Detention), went to work out, came home made dinner, watched The Big Bang Theory, Then went to bed. Overall, a pretty good day.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh...send us some snow!!!

Anonymous said...

I substitute teach also and there are days I pray for a delay. Unfortunately if we get a rare start delay here in Alabama it's due to tornado possibilites and not snow.

Bev said...

This day we had some ice on the back roads. But come on up and you can have as much snow as you can handle.

OE-That is the one thing that I'm really greatful for. After a huge snow storm you usually still have your house standing when the storm moves on.