.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Kettlebells



One of the other parts of my journey is the fact that I want to get into shape. And for the last month I have worked out here and there. With the YMCA opening I have thought about joining, I even went with my mom one night. Saturday night I called a friend, Kelly, and asked her if I could come over and use her elliptical machine. She said yes and then called me back and told me to bring my kettlebell because we were going to work out. While I was there Kelly, Krista, and I decided to start working out together on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.


Today is Monday and Kelly and I started. We decided that it was so much better to work out together because we could keep each other accountable to keep doing it, and we can celebrate our victories together as well.

We have also decided to do different things so that we don’t get sick of it and tonight we started with Kettlebells. We could only do about 20 minutes of the DVD, but you have to start somewhere.

No comments: