A couple of weeks ago the Shay Station was offering a free bag of coffee with the purchase of one of their stone coffee mugs, so I went and checked it out. I found the mugs and really liked them but then I looked at the price. $15 dollars! I couldn’t really see spending that on a mug that was just going to end up broken. Even all the mugs I get from the Disney store are about $6 or below. So I moved on with them always in the back of my mind.
If you didn’t know I am an avid Goodwill shopper. I love going there; I have a lot of fun. I sometimes have referred to it as “treasure hunting” because I find some of the coolest things there. Well… on one of those treasure hunts I came across one of the mugs that I had seen at the Shay, but this time it was $.99. I picked it up right away and never let go of it. I was SO excited.
So, thank you Jesus for allowing me to find the cup I wanted for a much better price.

No comments:
Post a Comment