.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hint of Jealousy



Today after church Caty and I thought it would be a great idea for us to watch the movie “Up.” And it was, I love that movie. There are so many things I can talk about after watching that movie but that is not the purpose of this picture. Since it was just me and Caty I decided to stretch out on the couch. I also thought it would be a great idea to spoon with Dobby-Tron, doesn’t he look thrilled to be sleeping with me. So I grabbed Dobby and laid down with him. It didn’t take long for Caty to see him. She was not too happy that someone else was spooning with her Bubby. So, she comes over and tries to pull him off the couch. He was not really willing to go anywhere. He started growling at her and that is when I snapped the picture.


This is also the same child that is praying to Jesus that I never have any children so I always love her the most. I have tried to explain that I will always love her the same way as I do now, I will just love my children differently.

1 comment:

Susan Hand said...

Bev, I love these pictures! I can see both so clearly, and the look on Caty's face is priceless.