Welcome back to my blog. I have really enjoyed this journey with Project Life through The Mom Creative and really enjoy looking at your pictures as well. This is a much smaller week then last week. I also have a feeling that April 8th thru the 14th will be big as well. I'm still trying to figure out how to take pictures of my Project Life without a huge glare in the middle of the plastics.
I did want to keep one picture and journal card private so I put some sticky notes on top of them!
3 comments:
I just started the second book in the hunger games, and am hooked again! your pages look fun...I just chose not to feature something this week as well I wanted to keep private, not all of our lives need to be on display do they?
http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/04/project-life-weeks-13-and-14.html?m=
I love how you record your "Currents" That will be fun to look back at.
Love your currents card! I have read the 1st 2 books of Hunger Games. Looking forward to reading the 3rd.
Post a Comment