With less than one week to 2012, there
are several things that I am working on to start the New Year. You can call
them Resolutions but rarely does anyone keep them, so here are my goals for
2012.
*First Goal for 2012 (kinda) is I am considering doing the “OneLittle Word” journaling class.
"A single word can be a
powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It
can sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow." –Ali Edwards
At this point I have chosen a word to focus on for the year
and that word is OVERCOME. I have chosen that word because of the mini conference our women's ministry put on in the beginning of December. The woman that was teaching it had us tell
each other “Greater is he that is in you than the one that is in the world.” (1 John 4:4) I
have been completely captivated by that verse since the conference. Right now I
can go either way while signing up. I can talk myself out of it just as quick
as I can talk myself into it, chances are pretty good I’m going to do the
class, I am feeling a stir in my heart to sign up for it.
*Second goal for 2012 is to learn to love my own handwriting.
I know that it seems really weird but I don’t really like to look at my
handwriting after I first write something, but if I go back to it I have no problem with my handwriting.
*Third Goal for 2012 is to love Jesus more at the end of the
year then I did at the beginning of the year.
*Fourth Goal for 2012: BLOG MORE!
I need to finish the cover for my 2012 journal. Pretty
simple I think for the year. Maybe next year I will have a post and assess all
that I tried to accomplish chances are good I won’t.
3 comments:
Have I told you lately that you rock? I really think you're awesome! XOXOXO
PS: I really like that One Little Word idea. I'm going to roll that around in my head if you don't mind. :)
Thanks Deb and no I don't mind if you run with the one little word thing. I totally got it from someone else too!
Post a Comment