I miss blogging.
I know I love reading a lot of other people’s blogs. I think
that it’s because it is a window into someone else’s life and I really like to
watch other people. I think that is another reason I love Reality TV so
much.
Speaking of Reality TV, I really love the show TLC show
Sister Wives, and the new season comes on this Sunday. I am fascinated by the
sister wives relationship, I want to know how it works. The entire concept
boggles my mind. I know that it’s part of their belief system that it makes
them better people because they are removing the jealously from their lives,
but I feel that the particular form of jealously is normal. But for now I will
just watch the show.
Right now I’m reading the book “Sun Stand Still.” I love the
book. I would totally recommend this book to everyone. But then I’m not sure
that everyone will have the same reaction to it that I am. I’m sure that they
can but I know that people got something out of the “The Purpose Driven Life”
and I didn’t. And it I don’t want to diminish the experience they had with The
Purpose Driven Life but I didn’t have it.
I would totally like to read “The Help” next. I watched the movie
and it was an excellent movie. Hokey Smokes! I would totally recommend that
someone go and watch it. A little bit of foul language but the message was
really good.
Oh and I've given up on Internet Explore. I know, I know I'm a little late and I'm not thrilled with Firefox but it doesn't crash every time I open a website.
So I’m not making any promises about keeping up on this but
I will try.
1 comment:
Well, since you're writing I best comment eh!!! YAY! Glad you're writing again. XOXOXO It makes me feel better when I know someone is actually reading what I wrote. LOL
Post a Comment