.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project Life Tuesday!

Question before we start: Is anyone else finding that some of the slots for journaling card have not been cut? I mean there is a space for them there just isn't a slit to slide them in.

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Brother and his new shoes. His girlfriend hates them but he likes them.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010



A friend of mine is an elementary teacher and once a year she will have a student that needs someone to do something because the parents won’t get involved or they can’t or the variety of other reasons. This is the second year I have taken a Flat Stanley. It wasn’t a cool as last year but this year I took part in reading month and got a book for the classroom and a book for the student. Red was also the student’s favorite color is red.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Just a reminder of how adorable Dobby looks in Caty’s bed. She doesn’t like the dog sleeping in her bed. I posed the picture just to drive Caty nuts!

Thursday, March 18, 2010



So I thought I would be really nice and print off all of the pictures that I took with the kids and even the shot of the boys standing on the line. Several of my pictures had the wrong date on them. I noticed after I printed them. So I suck it up and get another set printed and the woman at the Walgreens counter made a comment about just seeing me the night before, so I tell her the story about the wrong date and she tell me that I can return them. I say “I can’t punish you for my mistake.” She tell me that she has had people ask her how to do stuff, tell her she is wrong, do it their own way and return the pictures because they weren’t right, so I’m ok. So I return 16 pictures but I’m sure to keep one just for the sake of a reminder.

Friday, March 19, 2010



Caty had dress like the eighty’s day at her school. So mom and I went to the Goodwill and found her a cute little outfit. The other picture is one of my student’s due to a careless driver she was in a school bus accident that hopefully saved her life. After an MRI the doctors found a 5 cm tumor in her brain. Today was the day that she had surgery to remove it. At press time no word on whether it was cancerours or not.

Saturday, March 20, 2010



New Moon. My Favorite coffee for $1.95 per bag, normally $8. Carmel coffee flavor for $0.85. There is a little store in one of the surrounding towns that sells outdated/dented/not selling in the regular store at a discount price. I bought 16 bags of that coffee.

Sunday, March 21, 2010



Yes, I made a goofy face but I got a new hair style. The stylist took off 2.5 inches. I think it looks cute.

Monday, March 22, 2010



My mom was teaching Caty how to do the dishes. Caty told my mom that she was the best grandma in the entire world. Who knew that is all it took to be the greatest.

13 comments:

Delane said...

I love your brothers shoes - Dillon has the same ones in the mud picture! What a small world!
Lucky girl, scoring all that coffee for so cheap!

Chele said...

Love the bargain coffee picture! I am a bargain shopper too! Have a great day and thanks for the comment!

Susan said...

Cute pictures! You are so creative.

Loved, loved the dog in the bed!!!

dawn said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog. There is such a variety of pictures, I love that. Thanks for visiting and no my girls didn't find anything in the ditch yet, too cold still I think. Usually we find turtles, big fish, snakes and cute frogs. I love the dog in the bed picture reminds me of my cat, that's what he does all by himself, so funny. Have a good week.

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Love the hair cut! Looks so easy to keep and cute, wish i can go short but the hubs would have a conniption LOL Your New Moon shot reminds me I need to get my copy ASAP! Look for my shot on Week 12 LOL
Thanks for the great pics to be inspired by! :)

Christine said...

some of my page protectors were not scored so I emailed Project Life & they sent some new ones right out :)

cute pics too!

debbie said...

Love the self-portrait! I'll have to try that.

Peek at My Paper said...

Hi - Your puppy is so cute too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
brenda

brad & lesley said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Gotta love that crazy baby hair, right? My oldest had the same 'do when he was that age...but much much wilder! And your new cut is super cute, too. Sweet sweet pictures this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute hairstyle!

shirley said...

Oh, Awesome pictures! I think I recognize that DVD! :-)

Anonymous said...

That puppy all wrapped up is TOO stinking cute! I also love the shot in the mirror! FABULOUS!