.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Project Life Tuesday!

It's that time of the week for me to post all of my pictures from Project Life...If you would like to see other peoples head on over to The Mom Creative where you can link up to see what  50 other people do!

 Full Left View
 Insert made by my Peanut, I love getting her new art supplies! (Or my mom gets them from her)
 Full Right View
 What Peanut and I looked like after climbing up a huge sledding hill!
In the top picture Peanut and I are Zumbaing to One Direction! My new love: One Direction I would totally love to blame my Peanut for it playing non-stop on my iPod but that would be a HUGE lie! They will never take the place of the Backstreet Boys, just sayin'!
 View from the top of the hill!
 Found THIS tutorial on Pinterest that helped me clean my top load washer. My mom was not very happy that I showed the world our dirty washer. I then had to remind her that everyone has this problem because Tide makes a product to help with this problem!
 I am still pushing forward with my desk. I got all of the big pieces sanded and I was covered in dust.
 Random picture of my sister and Lollie and spent Saturday getting to know new friends!

No comments: