.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Project Life Tuesday

But it's that time for me to post all of my pictures from Project Life...If you would like to see other peoples head on over to The Mom Creative where you can link up to see what  50 other people do!

 Left Side - Full View
 Right Side - Full View
 Close up of the words and the big storm that was brewing
 Pastor Chad and my brother is the man furthest on the right in the uniform. I took this from Facebook and I'm pretty sure that it was at Camp Shelby. And since it was Memorial Day on Monday I would honor my brother,
I lost my keys under a piece of paper and I finally got to the "I Statement" Challenge.
 Here is a good look at the "I Statements" Challenge
 I got a Summer School Teaching positions
Bookended with storms for the week.

No comments: