This is my friend Deb. She has always been such a blessing to me when I first came back to Jesus and First Baptist Church she was one of the first women I connected with. We have both grown as women of Christ. She says she can see a lot of herself in me. Man I hope so, she is a wonderful wife and mother and most important child of God. The one thing I love the most about her is how transparent she is. A couple of months ago I felt the Spirit leading to give her a resource and she told me it was really funny that I had done that because she was thinking and talking about that topic with her husband the night before. She then told me what was going on and later I thanked her and told her what a blessing that was to me. She still is a huge blessing to me. Love you Deb! Happy Birthday!!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I had to get my hair highlighted and cut because I’m seeing my Nana on Mother’s Day. So I took Caty. I’m her favorite Aunt so we do a lot of things together. She got her hair cut and it is so cute! Well, while the bleach was working on my hair she wanted to be just like me and this is the picture my stylist snapped.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Found a bottle of my favorite wine in the bargain bin at a local store. $3.69 The wine is not terribly expensive to begin with, I just love it and love the fact that I found it for half the price. I can only find it in the fall, So I have to stock up when I can find it. I haven’t opened it yet.
Friday, April 30, 2010
This is how I found Caty sleeping in the morning. She is on a blow up mattress and it has a hole in it. So she kind of sunk into the bed a little bit. She looked so adorable.
Saturday, May 01, 2010
Sunday, May 2, 2010
This wasn’t a picture taken on Sunday but I am excited to get to use it. I sent a threatening text message to my friend, since the day before I had taken so many pictures of her grandbaby, this is what is said. “I am holding the pictures of Baby DJ hostage until we go out to a movie. You have 9 minutes to respond.” She did and we went to see Date Night it was a really funny movie.
Monday, May 3, 2010
We all went to Caty’s Spring Sing and this is Caty with her Nina and Papa. I just love this picture!







4 comments:
Bev, thank you so much for your wonderful words. I am humbled and grateful to be your sister in Christ. :)
xoxo
You have wonderful photos this week. So sweet of the baby, hope he stays strong and keeps figting. Thanks for sharing and see you next week.
Great picture if the baby. Love how you can see Grandma through the basinett. Have a nice mothers day!
Hope the baby continues to do well. You sound like a great aunt -- love the salon pic!
Post a Comment